Hampshire Tile Warehouse is now stocking the new PorcelPave range of external porcelain tiles, designed for use on patios, balconies, driveways and terraces. The tiles are double the thickness of a traditional indoor porcelain tile, making them perfect for outdoor use. As the porcelain material is fully vitrified it is extremely strong and non-porous, making the tiles frost proof and resistant to staining.
PorcelPave tiles are available in an array of contemporary colours and styles, from wood effect to concrete style. Perfect for use within landscaping projects, the tiles can be installed using a number of different methods.
Benefits of PorcelPave Outdoor Porcelain Tiles
- Double the thickness of standard indoor porcelain tiles
- Slip resistant surface
- Strong porcelain material
- Scratch resistant and hard-wearing
- Impermeable tiles resist staining as well as moss & mould
- Frost proof and will not fade
- Can be profiled for finishing touches